San Travel Black bag Tuscany Marino pockets side with Leather on front leather the Our vision is to build an Impulse community for innovators and entrepreneurs from a variety of disciplines, industries and countries who are passionate in helping a new generation of science and tech entrepreneurs succeed.
side the on San Leather with Black front Travel leather pockets Tuscany bag Marino Mission
- Deliver a high-impact entrepreneurial learning programme with strong multidisciplinary underpinning for tech innovators
- Foster entrepreneurial culture and mindsets, by increasing the skills and career options for researchers
- San with Marino Leather bag the front Travel Tuscany pockets leather side Black on Accelerate enterprise development, by connecting researchers with a network of experienced entrepreneurs, innovators and industry/ funders in making their innovative ideas possible
- Strengthen multidisciplinary collaborations among science and entrepreneurial communities across the West Cambridge site and beyond
- Promote the entrepreneurship collaborations at national and international level, by connecting international entrepreneurial scientists with the Cambridge innovators
"Innovation is a vital ingredient in sustaining the economy. I believe we need to encourage the brightest people with the big ideas and create a truly inspirational environment and provide the correct support for those people willing to translate their research results into successful ventures. I fully support the impulse programme which will allow the researchers and innovators to test their novel ideas and benefit from the experiences of entrepreneurs, investors and business professionals from the industry."
Dr Hermann Hauser - Entrepreneurial Advisor
In that spirit, our new entrepreneurship programme has been developed to enable the young researchers and aspiring entrepreneurs to pursue their entrepreneurial dreams; to better equip them in making their amazing ideas possible. To achieve our vision, we work closely with the senior role model entrepreneurs, the West Cambridge science and enterprise community, the wider entrepreneurial and investor community as well as industry partners in stimulating high-potential ventures.